Our Master Cosmetology Program begins every 8 weeks. To learn more about Keune Academy by 124, please request info for more information or call the number below to schedule a tour of our school:
Call Christine Hinton at (470) 235-9985
To download the Keune Academy by 124 Application for Enrollment, please click here.
We’ve made the admissions process even easier! Fill out the form below or call admissions to get our amazing guide. It’ll tell you everything you need to know about admissions and how to get started in beauty school
- Receive internationally renowned Pivot Point curriculum to thoroughly prepare you for Georgia State Board Exam.
- 1325 hour course offers 35 hours per week over a 38 week period.
- Every 8 weeks student advance to next phase of learning (freshmen, sophomore, junior, senior and super senior).
- Students begin taking clients on the salon floor at the junior level.
- Receive thorough preparation for Georgia State Board Exam.
- Completion of 1325 hours and successfully passing the school’s final written and practical exams with a score of 80% or higher leads to diploma in Hair Design.
- Prerequisites include High school diploma or GED, minimum age of 17.
Education by Pivot Point
The Fundamentals library is written with a focus on teaching students to be resilient, make comebacks after setbacks, and to understand the passion and commitment it takes to be a successful salon professional.
Progressive Design in a Magazine Style Layout
- Invites the learner to learn
- Eases reading burden with streamlined text
- Expands understanding with carefully crafted words to say more, with less
- Communicates remembered messages with large, stunning visuals
Social Collaboration Exercises
- Promotes a culture or community of belonging
- Encourages learners to “speak up” about learning topics
- Increase interaction and engagement
- Makes sharing information easier
Salon Connection Sidebars
- Prepares learners for the “real world”
- Makes important, what’s important
- Helps keep the future in mind
Expanded Care and Safety Section
- Builds awareness of client and expectations in the salon
- Refines workplace skills
Life Skills Feature Professional Skills
- Teaches resilience, commitment and persistence that help build sustainable careers
- Focuses attention on respect and integrity
Gwinnett Gainful Employment
Gwinnett Net Price Calculator